WFO Radio Show Archives

Monday, August 24, 2009

Back From the Dead

I'm back! I know, it has been awhile. I have been working on a new radio project, SoFloRadio.com. A group of collegues from a former radio station have started an internet radio station. I host The Joe Castello Show each morning from 10am-12pm. The show replays during the day at 3pm and 8pm ET. The Joe Castello Show is also available on iTunes.
This project is unique because I'm not limited by anything. There is no FCC control(even though I don't curse, yet) and no subject I must stick too. The show covers politics, issues, sports and pretty much anything I feel like talking about. It is all about idea exchange.
This show will also be the stepping stone for another project that is soon to be announced. So, if you are a racing fan who used to listen to my show, Power Shift on XM Satellite Radio, stay tuned. My next project might interest you.